1. Payment in full is due and expected when services are rendered.
2. We accept cash, checks, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When an unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Carter County Animal Hospital P.C. understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You may either apply at our hospital, where we will call-in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low monthly payments
- Charges under $300 are interest-free for 3 months
- Charges over $500 have longer interest-free plans
- Approval determined in a matter of minutes
- No annual fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites: